Terms and Conditions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) outlines the
terms and conditions on which we agree to provide the service(s) offered
on our website, www.emucourses.ie, to you. Please read these terms and
conditions carefully before ordering any services from our site. By
ordering any of our services you are agreeing, and are signifying your
agreement, to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you refuse to
accept these terms and conditions, you should not order any services from
- The €500 for a 50-book minimum order - which releases access to the online programme - is non-refundable.
- The copyright is that of each individual author/the school.
- We reserve the right to use any of the schools' books that we produce as part of the programme, as samples at events including conferences, expos, trade and book fairs.
- We reserve the right to overrule on final copy and artwork.
- We reserve the right not to publish in the case of a particular story/stories/title/full manuscript if we deem it to be inappropriate/offensive.
- The responsibility for the content lies with the school.
- Our standard title page verso will appear in every book.
- Our logo and branding will appear on every book.
- Unless specifically requested by the school to the contrary - we will use authorised photos from school book launches in our promotional material, in press releases and in marketing campaigns.
- Where we have permission we will use photos from school book launches across our social media channels.
- We reserve the right to feature extracts from the books on our website.
- We reserve the right to feature artwork from the books on our website.
- Print is subject to approval from each school and all payments are final.
- All print-runs are non-refundable.
- Final book orders must be paid for before the book is sent to print.
- Books will not be delivered before final invoices are paid.
- Our three-week turnaround on book production is an estimate - we reserve the right to reasonably reduce or extend this period of time but we will always notify schools either way.
- Book content and artwork cannot be reproduced/printed as a copy of the publication done through the programme.
- Schools do not have the right to reproduce the books under the Emu Ink brand.
- All files including design, paperback and digital proof are the property of Emu Courses Ltd.